How to make a complaint

In some instances you may have concerns about your childs education or wellbeing.  If this is the case we would ask you to contact your childs teacher in the first instance.  If this does not resolve the issue then please contact the Key Stage leader.  The name of the relevant leader can be found under the staff list or at the office.  If you feel the matter has not been resolved, then please contact senior managment.  The attached file offeres further advice.